Unable to Connect Canon Printer to PC
Canon, One of the most prominent brands in printers. A trusted brand for years in the field of printers. But it can be frustrating when users are unable to connect Canon Printer to PC. Imagine a situation when you are waiting for a critical printout, and you do not link your printer with the PC. There might be numerous causes for this type of error. But need not to worry! You have landed on the right blog. This blog will have a flow of quick tweaks for the resolution of problems.
We have itemized a few easy, quick, and convenient steps to resolve this problem. But in case you face any issue related to the Canon printer. Do not hesitate to contact the Customer care of Canon for assistance.
Troubleshoot of error when Canon is not able to connect with PC
Permit file and printer sharing on Windows Firewall
- You can’t operate the printer due to windows firewall blockage.
- Record every command shared to the printer through PC
- Now open the Windows icon, followed by the opening of the control panel from the start menu.
- From the control panel, open the windows Firewall and click on “exception”.
- Tick the file and printer sharing checkbox and the tick in that column to avoid hindrance while connecting the PC with windows.
Detach all unnecessary printer devices
- Any installation of the previous driver can forestall the printer spooler. To evaluate the problem, press “Windows+R” and then type “printmanagement.msc” and then hit on entering button
- Now double click on “all drivers”. It’s time to remove all previously connected drivers.
- Then reinstall the driver regularly after performing the above steps.
Transparent pre-existing driver files from the registry
- A previously connected printer driver and its database can cause problems in connecting the printer to the window.
- Then open the window pop-up box and type “Regedit “, and hit the enter button.
- Ensure that you have the proper administration for progress on the PC.
- The library proofreader window will pop up and then ensure the accompanying area by double-tapping on the organizer.
- Under the 4th step, erase the “ICM” organizer, referred under the “Copy file” envelope.
- Now take a slab with the associating partner and try connecting to experience a good printing experience.
Run Microsoft automated printer troubleshoot
- From this connection, download the document followed by opening the record from investigating wizard
- Allow the troubleshooter to identify the problem and let it fix the error.
- Then try adding a new printer after the completion of the investigation.
Once you finish the implementation of the above steps, it is a good idea if you take the time to update your Canon printer driver for the latest release. Regularly updating your printer driver will ensure you have the most recent fixes and security updates so that you can experience unhindered printing. In case you need help with the update, or if you encounter an error while connecting the printer, you can call the Canon Printer customer service number and ask for help. Experienced software technicians and tech support representatives are available 24 hours a day to help you with any error you may encounter while using Canon Printer.