HP Printer offers a wide range to choose from and designs printers for both home and office use. It doesn’t matter whether you operate a business from your home, have an office, if you are a student, or anyone; HP printer is the ideal choice for everyone. The name and the brand speak for themselves. The device has many promising features that can make your life much easier. Now you don’t have to run to the cyber café every time if you need to print, fax or photocopy any document as it serves an all-inclusive purpose. You can also connect it with your smartphone and avail the benefits of a wireless printer. It is easy on pocket, suits every need, comes in various shapes, is compact, and is user-friendly. So, if you are thinking to buy one or have already bought one and wish to know the steps of installation and configuration, then feel free to contact HP Printer customer support and talk to the professionals right away.
Different types of HP printers available in the market
You can take a look at some of the printers that are ideal and designed for every situation and can then choose the best that suits your needs.
For Personal purpose or startups
Select a printer from the given list that has the print capacity of printing 2,500 pages in a month.
- HP Smart Tank 530 Wireless All-in-One
- HP LaserJet Managed MFP E82540du-Bundle Product 40 ppm
- HP Color LaserJet Pro M454dn and more
- HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 1115
- HP Ink Tank Wireless 410
- HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2676
These printers can be ideal for you whether you wish to operate it from your personal space or have started a startup.
For workforce of 15-20 people
If you have a small work team and require a printer almost every day for printing pages, then the ones listed below will be ideal for you. These usually have a capacity of printing 4200-4500 pages in a month.
- HP LaserJet Pro M405d, M405dn, M405n
- HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M479dw and more
Features and functions of an HP Printer
- Availability of both wired and wireless print options
- Easy installation steps
- Best Print Quality
- Comes with one year warranty
- One can print, fax, photocopy, and even scan
- Connect it with the Desktop or Laptop via,
- USB Cable
- Ethernet cable
- Apple Airprint
- HP ePrint
- Wireless Direct printing
- Wi-Fi connection
- Prints from 1001-10,000 ppm depending on the type
Methods to install HP Printer driver in Windows Operating System
After you have successfully installed the HP Printer to your laptop or desktop, the next thing that you must do is to install the printer driver. Without installing the printer driver you cannot print any page.
In Built Printer Driver
Mostly all the operating systems have configurations of in-built printer driver. As soon as you install the printer in the computer, it will automatically start to install the printer driver
Via CD or DVD
You usually get a CD or DVD along with your HP Printer after purchasing it from the retail store. First install the HP Printer in the desktop and then insert the CD into the drive. Now you can follow the on-screen instructions to install the Printer Driver in Windows OS.
HP Printer’s official website
Visit the official website of HP printer. Type your printer model number and then click on ‘Download Now’ link below the HP Printer Driver
Many times it is quite easy to install the printer driver on your own. However, there can arise certain issues while performing the steps which require technical assistance. In cases like these, it is always better that you contact an expert for the same as they can handle the errors in a professional way. You can either dial HP Printer Customer Care number or can get in touch with the techies with the help of live chat support.
Different errors associated with HP Printer
Well, we all know that a printer is basically a technical device and it can get knocked down by error at any time. A list of some of them are mentioned below. These errors can sometimes become quite frustrating and you may require the advice and assistance of a professional in this matter.
- Unable to install the printer in the operating system
- Facing issues in installing the printer driver
- HP printer not printing properly
- Troubles with HP Printer Ink cartridge
- Not able to perform any function in the printer (Print, Fax, Scan, or Copy)
- Print pages stuck in Queue
- Printer Control panel frequently blinks lights
- HP Printer not printing properly after Windows update
- The ‘Supplies Memory Error’ in the ink cartridge chip
- Printer is out of paper
- HP Printer fails to recognize the ink cartridges
- Ink toner level is quite low
- Communication issue between a printer and a computer
- Connection settings problem causing a data transfer error between the printer and the computer
- The printer has heated up and there is an error with the fuser
One can associate many other errors with the HP Printer. You can always get in touch with HP Printer Customer Care for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to install a new Ink Toner in HP Printer?
For installing a new ink toner in the printer, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Switch off the printer and remove the USB cable
- Remove the old ink cartridge
- Insert the new ink toner and make sure that you have placed it properly
- Switch on the printer.
- Print a test page
How can one fix the error of slow printing speed in HP Printer?
If you find that your printer is not printing pages at a proper speed, then you can implement the given steps.
- Press and hold the power button for two minutes to restart the printer
- Next, you have to delete the printing jobs that are stuck in queue
- After that scan your operating system for any error and see if any program is conflicting with the process
- Make space in the computer’s hard drive
- Run the task manager and select end task, and then start printing the pages again
- Make sure that no tabs are open while you print a page
However, if you come across any more issue or are unable to solve the problem, then feel free to dial HP Printer technical support number.
What are the ways to fix the issue of HP printer printing black?
This type of error usually occurs when there is some malfunction in the ink toner. Try the given troubleshooting steps for solving the issue.
- Check whether the ink cartridge is full and the ink toner has ink to print the document
- You can replace the old one if the ink toner is damaged or is worn out.
How to resolve HP printer paper jam error?
When HP Printer doesn’t feed the paper and they are stuck in the carriage door, or input and output tray, then it usually means a paper jam error. To fix the particular snag, you can follow the given steps.
- Remove the USB cable from the printer and after that take out the power cord.
- Press the Start button to switch off the printer
- After that remove all the pages that are stuck in the input tray making sure that do not get torn.
- Now remove any foreign objects such as paper clips or pen caps that might have fallen inside the input tray
- After that take out any paper stuck inside the output tray and the carriage door.
- Once you have taken out all the papers, plug back the USB cable and the power cord
- Print a test document
24*7 Technical Assistance available
HP Printer Customer service operates at Omni channel medium. Basically one can get in touch with the experts either via dialing the toll free number, availing the live chat support, or by emails. If you come across any issue with the printer and cannot solve it on your own, then you can always contact the customer service at any time. The number stays in service 24 hours a day, and the techies make sure that they solve each and every problem with their professional skills.