How to reinstall HP Printer Drivers
The printer driver is an essential piece of software that supports basic HP printer functionality for most print jobs. It is important to install the correct printer drivers; otherwise, your HP Printer may not work. You can call the HP Printer customer support number and speak to a qualified expert if you want to know exactly how the printer driver works. You can also follow the steps given below to reinstall your HP Printer drive so that you are using the latest software.
Steps to download HP Printer Drivers
- Open your internet browser and visit the official HP Printer website. Click on the ‘Support & Drivers’ option and then select ‘Drivers & Software.’
- Go to ‘Printing & Multifunction’ located in the product category section and enter your HP Printer product number in the space provided.
- select ‘Download Drivers & Software’ from the menu and choose your current operating system from the list provided.
- Go through the available driver options and select the HP Printer driver you want and then press ‘Download.’
- Click ‘Save’ and select a convenient location on your PC to save the file. Press the ‘Save’ option once again to download the driver.
Step to Install HP Printer Drivers
- Step 1: Open the file explorer on your computer and navigate to the folder where you saved the downloaded HP Printer driver.
- Step 2: Double-click the downloaded file and click ‘OK’ to authorize and start the installation process.
- Step 3: Press the ‘Next’ option and accept the default installation location and start the install wizard tool.
- Step 4: You can either select the recommended installation or custom installation that gives users the chance to select the options they want. Once you make your selection, you can click ‘Install’ and then press ‘Finish’ once the driver installation is completed.
Since the steps to download and install the printer drivers may differ based on your operating system, it is recommended that you consult an expert before you proceed. You can call the HP Printer customer care number and speak to a certified expert to get additional help so to that you can install your HP Printer in no time.