How to connect iPad to HP Printer without Air Print?
Don’t you know that the Air Print is not necessarily important for connecting iPad to the HP Printer? If you don’t know how then you are in the right place, this blog will definitely answer a few of your question. If you do not want to execute the steps on your own, then you must call HP Printer Customer Care Number that stays accessible 24*7 round the clock. The technicians will use different methods or the apps by which you can connect your iPad with the HP Printer.
Methods to connect iPad to HP Printer without Air Print
There are two methods by which you can connect your iPad to the HP Printer without Air Print and that are mentioned below:
Use the Printer Pro App
- You first need to download the Printer Pro App on your iPad.
- Once the app is installed successfully, you need to add your HP printer to the iPad.
- Now select the name of your Printer from the list.
- After the successful setting up the printer, you need to click on the Start Printing option and then click to print the test page.
Use Printopia Pro App
- Download and install the Printopia Pro app from the Apple Store.
- After the installation, you can share your HP printer across the subnets.
- Now you can click on the option of Advanced Settings to customize the setting of your HP Printer.
- Now Connect the iPad to your Printer for printing the document.
If at any steps you find it challenging to execute the steps as mentioned above, then you need to call HP Printer Service Number